Muhammad Yahya Khan
Cell No: +92-334-6932996
HEC Approved Supervisor: No
- Beneficial Plant-Microbe Interactions
- Rhizobium-Legume Symbiosis
- Soil Microbiology & Biotechnology
- Development and Evaluation of Biofertilizers for Sustaining the Productivity of Legumes and Cereals on Degraded Soils (Salinity & Drought)
- Asghar, H.N., H.M., Rafique, Z.A., Zahir, M.Y., Khan, M.J., Akhtar, M., Naveed, and M.Saleem. 2016. Petroleum Hydrocarbons-Contaminated Soils: Remediation Approaches. In;Soil Science: Agricultural and Environmental Prospectives (pp. 105-129). Springer International Publishing, Switzerland.DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-34451-5_5.
- Ahmad, M.T., H.N. Asghar, M. Saleem, M.Y. Khan and Z.A. Zahir. 2015. Synergistic effect of rhizobia and biochar on growth and physiology of maize. Agronomy Journal, 107 (6): 2327-2334
- Niazi, M.T.H., S.U.R. Kashif, H.N. Asghar, M. Saleem, M.Y. Khan and Z.A. Zahir. 2015.Phosphate solubilizing bacteria in combination with pressmud improve growth and yield of mash bean.Journal of Animal and Plant Science,25 (4): 1049-1054.
- Saleem, M., H.N. Asghar, M.Y. Khan and Z.A. Zahir. 2015. Gibberellic acid in combination with press mud enhances the growth of sunflower and stabilizes chromium contaminated soil. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 22:10610–10617.
- Farooq, H., H.N. Asghar, M.Y. Khan, M. Saleem and Z.A. Zahir. 2015. Auxin mediated growth of rice in cadmium contaminated soil. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry, 39: 272-276.
- Khan, W.D., M. Faheem, M.Y. Khan, S. Hussain, M. A. Maqsood and T. Aziz. 2015. Zinc requirement for optimum grain yield and zinc biofortification depends on phosphorus application to wheat cultivars. Romanian Agricultural Research,32: 155-163.
- Ali, M.A., H.N. Asghar, M.Y. Khan, M. Saleem, M. Naveed and N.K. Niazi. 2015. Alleviation of nickel-induced stress in mungbean through application of gibberellic acid. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology,17: 990-994.
- Khan, M.Y.,H.N. Asghar, M.U. Jamshaid, M.J. Akhtar and Z.A. Zahir. 2013. Effect ofmicrobial inoculation on wheat growth and phyto-stabilization of chromium contaminated soil.Pakistan Journal of Botany,45(SI): 27-34.
- Asghar, H.N., M.A. Zafar. M.Y. Khan and Z.A. Zahir. 2013. Inoculation with ACC-deaminase containing bacteria to improve plant growth in petroleum contaminated soil. Romanian Agriculture Research,30: 281-289.
10.Sabir, S., H.N. Asghar, S.U.R. Kashif, M.Y. Khan and M.J. Akhtar. 2013. Synergistic effect of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria and kinetin on maize. Journal of Animal and Plant Science, 23 (6):1750-1755.